A Quality based delivery methodology
Planwell’s PRINCE2-based Project Management and Delivery Methodology is scaled to suit organisations and projects of all shapes, sizes and geographies. ALL Planwell projects are delivered using this methodology. Typically, projects are broken up into logical stages, each of which contains standard, repeatable phases of activity.
Project Flavours: Planwell tailors its solution delivery to suit a variety of “flavours” depending on what services and products are being delivered. The various "flavours" of provide tailored processes, templates, guidelines and standards.
This methodology enables;
- Flexibility: Deliver a solution that best fits the scale of complexity and effort for the products being implemented;
- Meet Expectations: Design what has been commissioned;
- Clear documentation: Build what we design;
- Smooth Transition: Document and test what we build;
- Provide assurance of quality, traceability and control throughout.
- Commodities for efficiency and make activities repeatable with consistent quality
- Deliver projects with 100% satisfaction and go live with zero defect
Every project has two integrated streams
Project Management: Focused on Planwell's implementation of PRINCE2 best-practice project management methodology using a staged approach to delivering the solutions. Project Management comprises the tasks and activities undertaken by Project Managers on all Planwell projects.
Product Delivery: Focused on Planwell's Solution Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology for the products being implemented. Product Delivery comprises the tasks and activities undertaken by Solution Architects (SAs), Process Subject Matter Experts (PSMEs) and Technology Subject Matter Experts (TSMEs) on all Planwell projects.
Project Scales: Planwell scales its Management of Projects according to the size, complexity and risk of the implementation. The two scales of projects are:
1. ENTERPRISE Projects: Single or multiple stage projects of a medium to high risk factor. Typically these projects involve significant effort and multiple Planwell resources.
2. EXPRESS Projects: Often consisting of Single stage projects of a low to medium risk factor. Typically these projects involve significantly less effort (as few as 10 days) and may be performed by one or more Planwell resources.